Tuesday, September 4, 2012

can't say it enough...

What would I do without my "support" structure?

I mean seriously, I have the BEST husband ever, the most loving family and damn, my friends ROCK!

I know that if things turn out as planned, this bebe(s???) is gonna be loving life!!

Some of the best moments are the texts I receive from above folks...
Some sweet and some that crack me up, which is so needed...

some examples-

my dad when we told him about the exact retrieval date:


my friend Richelle when I was headed into transfer:

my mom being, well, a mom:



and then the one from my hubby this morning which gave me goosebumps, eeeeek:




and there are SO many more... I LOVE IT!! 

I love my friend Ro who says she is dreaming in multiples, I love my bestie for sending me flowers,  I love my friend Erika who checks on me, asks questions and is ALWAYS there, I love my sis in law Linda who is also making sure Lee is doing well.... yep, it's awesome.

I could not imagine doing this without all of them.






1 comment:

  1. Love these!!!! Your dad cracks me up & lee gave me chills too!!! 😳😍 Love you, friend!! 😘

    ReplyDelete