Saturday, September 1, 2012

hello teeny embryos...

Anyone who really knows me knows that Friends is my ALL time favorite TV show. I have seen it Season 1- Season 10 at least 5 times.

Well, as we are headed into tomorrow I couldn't help think of this moment...


The One with the Embryos - Phoebe is talking to them, asking to them to get in there  and "hold on tight" and she then promises she will provide an excellent home for them for the next 9 months.

OH MAN, I seriously I hope I get this moment tomorrow to talk to our embryos as well- I just want to let them know we are so excited for this possibility and along the same lines as Phoebe, I want them to know I will take SUCH good care of them while they grow and for the rest of their lives, we will LOVE them more than they can imagine if they will please just get in there and "nestle" in!!

What a journey. It all comes down to tomorrow. Tomorrow I could be pregnant. Tomorrow I could not be pregnant and we could be back to square one.

Whew! and to quote Phoebe again, "that's a lot of pressure to put on my uterus!" HA!

I am scared, I am excited.

2 embryos being transferred, we are absolutely good if BOTH wanna stick around, we'd be thrilled...

Anyhow, 9:15a tomorrow- it is time.


No comments:

Post a Comment