Tuesday, July 31, 2012

estrogen estrogen estrogen

Apparently my ovaries, uterus and my hormones have a different plan for us on this IVF journey.  I have been to Dr G twice in the past week to test my E2 levels and see if we are good to go on the next round of meds and NOPE. I have too high of E2 levels and my uterus lining is too thick. Therefore this means I continue on the 10mm of Lupron and continue getting blood drawn and a sono every 4 days until the levels are correct.

I asked if there was anything I could do and she said nope.


Grrrrrrrr.... don't they know I am not a very patient person and I like things done on my time schedule. Oh wait, I guess this is MY body's time schedule, sigh... it's frustrating and of course, I want it done correctly, but I also want it to move forward.

Alright, well, I go back Thurs again, let's see what the results are then.

No comments:

Post a Comment