Friday, July 20, 2012

it's the hard "knot" life for me...

side effect of Lupron injection- Lupron Lumps...

Oooooh, do tell us more you say, well, alrighty!

When you give yourself an injection, you pose the risk of knots at the injection site. This is one of the main reasons for alternating sides daily for each injection. I most definitely have to do this because I get major knots during the injection. No worries, it bleeds, swells and then goes away after about 1/2 an hour. It is sort of like a mosquito bite.

Other side effects thus far- sweating! Now, I am a hot natured person anyhow and it's only 100+ degrees here in TX, so this added little bonus is just peachy. MORE SWEAT. Man, I can't stay dry, I can't cool down and I had a mad hot flash at the movie theater last night.

I am not complaining, fingers crossed this all leads to amazingness, but rather I am documenting this journey.

Excuse me while I go splash my face...


No comments:

Post a Comment