Sunday, July 22, 2012

not my style...

I read a lot of blogs about IVF, infertility, AR, etc... some of which I find inspiring, some of which I find myself hoping I do not begin to sound like.

Negativity is not my style. Sarcasm, yes. 

I know this is hard, I know emotionally I will be wrecked.
I also know I have the most amazing support system around-
A loving, awesome husband who will allow me to go postal and then embrace me afterward
Friends who ask me "how's it going" and they really want to know
Family who thinks positive and dreams big

Yes, this is already a crazy process.

 I am already shooting up in the bathroom every morning and we have dropped an insane amount of ca$h, but each day I remind myself this is our journey, this is our story and no matter the outcome, we will laugh, cry and be able to deal.


1 comment:

  1. Love love love this post! I totally agree with you on how it's your story and no matter what happen it will shape you in whatever way you let it. Positivity goes a long way! PS Thanks for your comment on my blog earlier (I hope I can be a little bit inspiring for you...- and not the other!!)

    ReplyDelete